Our Firm is at the well positioned to handle projects in the PPP sector following the enactment of the Public Private Partnerships Act, 2015, which provides a consolidated legal framework and institutional structures to regulate and streamline the development and implementation of PPPs in the country.
We offer creative solutions to clients on all aspects of projects in different sectors such as: Oil & Gas pipelines, information and computer technology, telecommunication and telecommunication networks, road construction and highway maintenance, education, health care facilities, power and energy-related facilities, agricultural processing industries, extraction and processing of mineral raw materials, tourist infrastructure facilities, sports and recreational facilities, public housing, court facilities to mention but a few.
We advise on every legal aspect from:
- Project assessment
- Procurement strategy,
- Tax structuring and planning
- Negotiating and drafting of project contracts and other documents
- Environmental planning and clean-ups, risk allocation, financial structuring and documentation
- Operations and management
- Asset management
- Dispute resolution
- Consolidation and restructuring